Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Subway Footlong!!!

Well kailey's record for eating a whole subway footlong is 6 minutes so we decided to see how long it would take us combined. So we got subway and took some to Tori's work and it took us 4 minutes to eat it. But the gross part is that Brecken took a bite that was to big for life and ended up spitting it into her hand. And wait for it cuz that's not the gross part because then she reate it!! what?! ew! anyways she was laughing to hard to finish her side so Kailey had to finish it so that we wouldn't take longer than 4 minutes.. It was just a glorious day!!

1 comment: