Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dr. pepper

We decided that during our sleep over it would be a really good idea to drink a whole case of Dr. Pepper. This may seem easy but it is a lot more difficult than it looks. But we thought it would just be splendid if we tied all the cans together and put them in a tree on the island.. I don't actually know why but it just looked beautiful as all get out. Don't ask about the way we dress at night.. We know we pull it off(:


BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

  1. I feel so proud! Next you should see how many recipes you can come up with Dr. Pepper. Like take recipes that call for milk or water and replace it with DP. That'd be dope.

    ReplyDelete