Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Killer bees

Once upon a time.. There was 2 glorious girls making a Dr. pepper tree out on an island. And when they went to paddle home there was like 1000000 giant wasps on their boat. So they were stuck!!! Yeah we know.. scary. Anyways.. They didn't know what to do. There mom wouldn't help and they were all alone. So Kailey decides to save the day by running and jumping onto the boat. Risking her life because she could have gotten stung like whoa. And then they lived happily ever after(:



1 comment:

  1. Oh, you look SOOO different now, back then you were just a girl and you came back from St. George as a woman! PS love the poem!

    ReplyDelete