Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretend Hot Boy Sculpture And Brecken The Garbage WO....man

So pretty much after jumping on the bed all night it was gettin pretty toasty if you ask us. So we went outside. And being the weird people we are.. we got into the garbage. Why do that you ask. Well I'll tell you.. So if you're outside you might as well get somethin done if ya know what i mean. And building a sculpture was on out to do list. And when we were done we decided it was a hot guy on a skate board(: And then we made a random video just for the fun of it!!!
Before
After
Don't ask what we're wearing.. We'll keep to our business and you keep to yours(:

No comments:

Post a Comment