Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Randomness of the day

I think the video is a different day than these other ones but whatevs. That day was epic!! There was hardcore rain, sun, hail and like everything! Double RAINBOW!!! And then later we took a ride in Joe's awesome van up to taco bell and stuffed our faces. We meaning Katie, Kailey, Brecken, and Joe. Then later Mikey got in. Anyways... we think that everyone should know that before that video occurred Kailey had to urinate like a prego lady so bad and there was not a close enough restroom. She thought that she would burst at any moment and who would rather be wet than just urinate publicly right? So that's what she did. One more thing crossed off their list. And if you must know it was behind a garbage can in that park while Brecken was blocking her from the road! It was pretty intense(:

No comments:

Post a Comment