Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Saturday, May 29, 2010

2 words... Mud Wrestling!!!

Okay so.... rain+dirt=mud which=mud wrestling!!! It's pretty self explanatory if you ask us. But pretty much get super muddy. Kailey's shorts and Brecken's shirt started out white and ended brown. It was cold and afterwards it was itchy and Kailey going commando at the camp meeting was not the smartest thing we ever did. but whatevs. It was a bomb adventure and completely spontaneous cuz hey... who doesn't think of mud wresting when it's raining? haha Good stuff!!!
BEFORE

THE MUD
AFTER
AND MORE AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment