Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bobsled named Joe!!!

So we went around to try and find some overly sized boxes to make some cars for our home drive in movie. We went to Winco and nothin then we went to Freddy's and nothing so we went to The Old Cannery and there was this giant dumpster of cardboard they lets us dive in so we did that but then we had way to much energy to watch a movie so Kailey, Brecken, and Korbin went to a park and try to sled with the bobsled named Joe but that did not work out so well with long grass and rain. But it was still Awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment