Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dye it!!!

We definatly dyed Fugface!! (aka the sheep) and we're pretty sure that it might be illegal so that's why we waited so long to put it on here but it was awesome. except it kinda looked like someone stabbed it. But we got 9 packets of Koolaid for 10cents each at winco and only used like 3 colors but red is the only one that showed up. This was maybe like 2 weeks ago or so but the pink is almost out now and he's alive so we don't think it's bad haha. But it was a blast and he's so stupid because he kept oming back when we called him even after we dumped Koolaid on him. So WE love you Fugface!!!!









1 comment: