Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scavenger Hunt!!!

So Kailey, Brecken, and Nathan went on this picture scavenger hunt yesterday and we took a list off the internet but changed some of it. But then we started getting bored because we were walking everywhere so we just started hanging out but here are the ones we actually did.

Try On Funny Hats

Something That Starts With a Z
(zebra print bet under us)Going Down The Tube Slide At Maple Lawn Standing On One Leg On A Cosswalk

Sitting Under A Picnic Bench
There were to many spiders under so we sat on top haha



No comments:

Post a Comment