Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fishing!!

Okay so we got fish!! Brecken just said "i know what our adventure is today! we're gonna get fish!" so we totally went to the pet store in Sumner. The goldfish were 10 for $1 for the little ones and 3 for $1 for the big ones so we got 13!!! then Kailey brought them home with her in an empty ice cream thing and Esther put them in her fish tank today. The best one has a black mustache.. well it's black just on his upper lip... but we named him Muchacho!!! that's how cool we are(:



1 comment:

  1. So I guess you didnt find the exotic animal store? hahaha

    ReplyDelete