Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HUMAN FUZEBALL!!

There are stories for each and every one of these injuries!!!

ANDREW GLENN
I'm not actually sure how Andrew Glenn did this to himself but he was bleeding pretty bad so we're letting him be on our blog even though the cut wasn't even that big haha
BRECKEN
Brecken's ankle injury was just from being stupid as usual haha. Just kidding. No but really she missed the ball and kicked herself instead. Who does that?! haha

KAILEY
Kailey was just standing there and went to kick the ball when a random kid she doesn't even know jumped out from nowhere and was trying to kick the ball but decided to kick her instead. How Rude!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey ladies, Gavin is pretty sure that you saw him picking his nose and it's all he can talk about...he is pretty embarrassed. I love the notes of love. Keep up the awesome adventures. The quote of the week is great, good enough for maybe two weeks. Gavin and I read a few of the blog entries and laughed, so thanks for that. you both rock.

    ReplyDelete