Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cowgirl and Indian!!!

This was awhile ago but how lush? We got bored one day so we went to Tami's house and found a stick horse that played enchanting music and decided the Kailey wanted to be a Cowgirl. So Brecks might as well be an Indian right? And if we're gonna be a cowgirl and Indian then we might as well make a paper hat, gun, and feather and then take videos. So that's exactly what we did in Tami's backyard(: It was a magnificent day!!!!


2 comments:

  1. spunky. sassy. full of bliss and weirdom. righteous in its own right. you two own the planet. just wanna tear your ears off and use them as sucking candies. keep posting thank you please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ;) It's me again...
    I watch your blog to lern a little bit of 'everyday/typical English', so please keep posting a little more often ;)
    I will be also glad if you write an email, so I could talk/write a while and improve my English.
    my email: grann(a)o2.pl
    Radek

    ReplyDelete