Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

We are the kind of people that are losers and don't have dates on valentines day so we went to T Bell and set up a little table.. no homo. And we had a candle light Valentines Day dinner haha. And we didn't know what people talk about on dates so we made some small talk and we totally looked lesbo and then these guys were talking about us. So Brecken asked if they were making fun of us and they said they just wanted to be in our picture. so there's a picture of them down there. And they were totally hitting on us! How awkward?! and when we left they blew kisses to us haha. Anyways we left and took flowers to Cheryl Hanni.. It was lush(: A crappy V day actually ended up pretty good(:



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... I opened your blog completely by accident, but i think that it would be nice if i will send you greetings. I must say it.. you girls really dont look like a losers, im pretty sure that you are 'coquet' (I'm not sure about that word - i'm still learning)

    Anyway.. greetings form Poland! ;)

    ReplyDelete