Quote Of The Week

Joey- "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"
Chandle-"How is that the opposite?"
Joey-"Look at me, i'm chandler.. could I BEE wearin any more clothes.. maybe if i wasn't going COMANDO!! Jeeze it's hot with with all this on, I better not do any LUNGES!"

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Don't actually even know what to call this one...

Yeah so we walked to the Old Cannery and we were in there for like ever saying hi to people to
see how many would say hi back and we kept track. I don't even know this kid above but he was legit. Gave Kailey a high 5 and everything. Then all the other pictures were random things that were weird and we just wanted a picture of. And we said hi to 113 people and onlt 108 said hi back. It also wasn't just in the Old Cannery but mainly....


No comments:

Post a Comment